I thought I had solved, however new problems come out.

Romain, you wrote:

> if an
> exploded ejbmodule you can merge it with WEB-INF/classes of app1
> (physically or virtually)

I packed the ejbmodule into a jar, and put it inside WEB-INF/lib. This
works, however it gives some side-effects (there are clashes in resource
file names).
Maybe I could try some other way. What did you mean with "virtually"?

Thank you again!

Luca

--
Luca Vercelli