Hi I am new to wicket and during my studying phase (1.3b2) I wrote a
small validator for my pilot project.
Validator checks that class indicated by some control implements
specified interface or is subclass of specified class. It works like
charm.
But I have a big problems locating the messages for display purposes.
What is the correct way to make a _generic_ validator (like
'PatternValidator') not tied to any form and specify his messages in
some .properties file ???
Can some kind soul enlight me ?

import org.apache.wicket.validation.*;
import org.apache.wicket.validation.validator.*;

public class ClassValidator extends AbstractValidator {
    private final Class <?> validClass;

    public ClassValidator (final Class <?> validClass) {
        this.validClass = validClass;
    }

    @Override
    protected void onValidate (final IValidatable validatable) {
        final String validatableClassName = (String)
validatable.getValue();
        try {
            final Class <?> validatableClass =
Class.forName(validatableClassName);
            final Object validatableInstance =
validatableClass.newInstance();
            if (!validClass.isInstance(validatableInstance))
                error(validatable, "notValid");
        } catch (ClassNotFoundException problem) {
            error(validatable, "notFound");
        } catch (InstantiationException problem) {
            error(validatable, "instantiation");
        } catch (IllegalAccessException problem) {
            error(validatable, "illegalAccess");