Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to configure wicket to make wicket:message output the key in braces when the key is not found (at least in development mode), because that would make it a lot easier to spot missing labels...

That is, what I'd like to do is:

        <wicket:message key="bla" />

And have wicket output "[bla]" if the key bla cannot be found. I know I could do this:

        <wicket:message key="bla">[bla]</wicket:message>

but this is a lot more verbose and it requires me to correctly type the key name twice every time. Currently if the resource is not found it just outputs nothing at all (which is hard to spot).

Regards,
Sebastiaan