Johan Compagner wrote:

> On Nov 15, 2007 11:22 PM, Eelco Hillenius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>> Recommended is to use sticky sessions.
>
> +10000
>
> none sticky sessions are flawed anyway.. (or the synchronizing performance
> hit is so great it doesn't make any sense, it it makes sense to start
> with...)

Johan, are you saying that other types of load balancing strategies besides
sticky sessions are all flawed, and that it only makes sense to use sticky
sessions? Please correct my understanding.

If sticky sessions are the only recommended way to do load balancing, then
what is the reason to support replication of session state across multiple
nodes in a cluster?

    - Lu