Hi Timo,

Thanks for the suggestion -- I definitely agree that using the source code
and reading it thoroughly will help us understand the inner workings of
Wicket. However, I would call that a "white box" approach. :)

My hope was to see if I might find some explanations and answers from the
experts. It's nice having active message boards where the real developers
participate and answer questions, provide examples, and offer suggestions.

I'll continue to post questions as we try more things with Wicket. So far,
we really like it!

   - Lu