Frank,

I have passed on a link to this thread (and to your blog) to a people I know
who use or are interested in Seam.
Did you start a thread on the Seam forum about your contribution? Could you
please send me the link (a search for Wicket on the JBoss forums didn't
return what I was looking for) as I would be interested to see the reaction
of the Seam community to being given the opportunity to use Wicket instead
of JSF.

Regards - Cemal
http://jWeekend.co.uk http://jWeekend.co.uk