On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 8:31 AM, Maurice Marrink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  >
>  >  Oooooh!  Nasty.  I thought you guys were somehow waiting until the
>  >  Component was fully instantiated for this notification to occur.  If
>
>  Nope. One of the places where this is used, is for security
>  (intercepting if a component is authorized to be instantiated) in that
>  case you want to abort as soon as possible.

And the Spring listener actually makes @SpringBeans available during
the subclass' constructor.  So, that would break also.  Perhaps we
need an IAfterComponentInstantiationListener or something?  Each
Component would append itself to a queue to be processed by all of the
after component instantiation listeners.