Yes, but should we globalize the "annotations" namespace to mean that
anyone who wants to do anything with annotations should put it inside
this project?  Perhaps keeping things smaller is a better idea.  That
way, if I want to use automount, but I don't want all of the other
annotation-based goodies, I can just download this little nugget and
use it.