To get my name and to be consistent, I simply lopped of the
"UrlCodingStrategy" at the end of the strategy names.  Thus the unwieldy
BookmarkablePageRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy becomes the
MountBookmarkablePageRequestTarget.  I'm not sure why that one is such a
mouthful.  In essence, I'm just following the established standard.

If people want, I can change it.

Fortunately, it is the default when you just use @MountPath by itself, so
you don't currently need to use it.  I added it to be complete.  Also note,
I chose it as default since that is what WebApplication.mount() defaults
too.

-Doug