that would then be the best impl yes.

But I dont know if you know what jars you are scanning...
So do you know that you dont have to do this because this jar is described
in the manifest
and another doesnt have it and you have to scan....
That could be difficult. But i dont know how the current scanner work, does
it know the jar of the class..

johan