I thing we should look at what that append to url does, because i dont
like the query string either, i also rather have it in the url path
itself.

Also such a resource cache duration can be added. But i also rather
have it configured by resoure(reference) like

HeaderContributor.getCSSResourceReference('my.css',cachetime,urlmod)

Johan