Rodolfo,

so you finally decided to stick with your initial idea ;-)

did you at least have a look at the cometd stuff in the new
wicketstuff-dojo-1.1. project? I'm still against the idea to split up
wicketstuff-push completely from the dojo project, but we had the discussion
before without result ...

regards,
Michael

Rodolfo Hansen-2 wrote:

> Hi, a new version of wicketstuff-push was moved to the wicketstuff-core
> group of projects, as push-parent (as was specified in the wiki)
>
> A couple of new things were done:
>
> It is no longer compatible with java 1.4, is built for wicket 1.4 and
> requires jetty 6.1.14.
> The dependencies on dojo have been reduced even further, so this package
> is
> basically just a cometd client/server project for wicket.
> The RemoveListener is now working and is extended with a new type of
> WicketRemoveListener that allows access to the Wicket Application
> Singleton
> and the session that registered the singleton (i thought of a couple of
> ways
> to register them, and decided to choose the one present in the code for
> it)
>
> Please let me know of any suggestions, ideas for the proj.

-----
Michael Sparer
http://talk-on-tech.blogspot.com