FYI, I cannot see the liquid stuff with the latest firefox on osx leopard -
its borked.

Also looks like crap in safari :)

Soo.... bring on the nifty - but I wouldn't waste your time on liquid canvas
because I do not believe the browser support (currently) warrants your
effort.

I think it would be valuable to add support AFTER nifty corners - but if the
browsers never play nice, you will have wasted a bit of time.  Sure you
might have learned something cool, so perhaps thats not so bad, but if the
Liquid Canvas becomes defunct - then you're carrying baggage that will never
reach its potential of awesome - and it could be a deterrent from using your
lib.

I hope I have conveyed my thoughts adequately - and not quelled passionate
development :)