Ned Collyer wrote:
FYI, I cannot see the liquid stuff with the latest firefox on osx leopard -
its borked.
Hmm, I tried browsershots http://browsershots.org/http://www.ruzee.com/files/liquid-canvas/demo.html , but could'nt get any "ugly" or broken pages...? Click the link and see the screens.
Also looks like crap in safari :)
Seems the same as the others on windows and mac and the same as the rest of the browsers at least on browser shots aswell...
Soo.... bring on the nifty - but I wouldn't waste your time on liquid canvas
because I do not believe the browser support (currently) warrants your
effort.

I think it would be valuable to add support AFTER nifty corners - but if the
browsers never play nice, you will have wasted a bit of time.  Sure you
might have learned something cool, so perhaps thats not so bad, but if the
Liquid Canvas becomes defunct - then you're carrying baggage that will never
reach its potential of awesome - and it could be a deterrent from using your
lib.

I hope I have conveyed my thoughts adequately - and not quelled passionate
development :)
Sure, we just need to figure out if liquid canvas are working or not. Although a quick reply would be nicer next time, im only a hour or two away from the first release of Wicketstuff Artwork, which brings liquid canvas. Integrating a new thing like this usually takes me something like 7 hours or so..

Thanks for the input :)

Nino Martinez-2 wrote:
Ok cool.. I heard that nifty corners require less cpu and are smaller than liquid... Thats why I want to support the two...

I'll go ahead and hack something together :)