> How are you envisioning this working from within an IDE?  This sounds like
> an interesting feature to add.

Context-sensitive auto-complete, quickfix, ..., there are a lot of
examples of suitable functionalities in Eclipse, for example. I have
never implemented those, however.

We could start gathering up a list of most important features and
maybe add them into either some of the existing wicket ide plugins or
roll out a separate helper plugin.

**
Martin