286 Portlet support has already been finished.

Cheers,
Tony.

On 25/02/2009, at 2:20 PM, C. Bergström wrote:

Peter Thomas wrote:
On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 1:26 AM, "C. Bergström" <cbergst...@netsyncro.com >wrote:

Hi Everyone!

A year ago I bugged dashorst about why Wicket didn't participate in the 08 GSoC.. This year I've been brainstorming on ideas and want to see what
others think could be useful projects for Wicket.

A few ideas:

- proper comet support
- a comprehensive admin / debug console (jmx, view session size, page maps,
html validator etc)
- portlet support (JSR 286)
- tool to migrate JSF apps to Wicket (heh heh)
- better IDE plugin

Good ideas Peter

Dare I stir up trouble and add

- client cypher session state.. (Would be great for load balancing and numerous other things.. yes I know this would be tough)