Martijn Dashorst wrote:
Martijn

Thanks Martijn.. You've shown me what a good catalyst and community leader you finally are.. It's not about my bidding.. I push for gsoc.. my points are valid.. others have brought up other good points.. and yet when I push in general you make it personal. :) What's more is if you were to even spend a short while and read or understand the gsoc process you'd realize it's not something where you just fork and try to get it sponsored..

http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-announce/web/notes-on-organization-selection-criteria

I'd happily have mentored, but wasn't sure how the core devs felt about that.. (guess my question is answered)