Cool, that was exactly, what I was looking for.
Thanks.

Peter

Hi Peter,

// at the chekcedfoldercontent (nested tree) example if I check the
parent, then the kids won't be checked in, is this for purpose?

no purpose here, it's just an example and has nothing to do with the
tree code.

Is there any chance, that a tree would come, which nodes are links
(maybe folders could disable this function) and the opening of the nodes
is via ajax, but the links would be normal bookmarkablepagelinks

This is just a matter of tree usage, create you custom content and do
what ever you want. See the new example:

http://code.google.com/p/wicket-tree/source/browse/trunk/wicket-tree/src/main/java/wickettree/examples/content/BookmarkableFolderContent.java

Hope this helps

Sven

, so in
the markup wouldn't be only #'s? :) (as you can see:
http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/ajax/tree/simple.3 when
you open the folders, the nodes gonna be links to simple.3# , so instead
of simple.3# i'm wanna a normal link)

Great work anyway

Regards,
Peter