Sven,

i added TableTree (why not TreeTable?) to my panel and added a button to
switch between tree and table representation.

The problem is that DataTable relies on the user that binds it to the

It is not a big deal just an unconvinience. I have 12 lines of code and 5
lines of markup instead of single addOrReplace call.

Hmm ... from the other hand I see a showstopper - I can't add my attributes
and styles to TableTree because it is hidden inside. That's a big problem.

Please consider removing <table> tags from TableTree markup. You can make
sure that the user provided correct tag in onComponentTag method.