Hi,

ITreeProvider and IDataProvider are not exactly compatible, I don't
think we gain anything by extending the former from the latter.

Selection is not part of the tree components. There are just to many
different notions of selection:
- single/multiple selection
- subtree selection
- continuous/discontinuous selection
- several selections on a single tree (see example with checkable *and*
selectable content)
- no selection at all
- ...

IMHO it's better to leave these requirements out of a tree
implementation.
If you need a "selected" class attribute on a TableTree, override
#newRowItem() and do it yourself. Ever noticed that DataTable has no
notion of selection too?

Regards

Sven