I've looked to HybridUrlCodingStrategy this is not what I expected.
Using HybridUrlCodingStrategy I can do /blog/param1/value1/param2/value2
which is:
1. I can use it to bind mount(new HybridUrlCodingStrategy("blog",
 Blog.class)) and call url /blog and without no parameter defined, that is
OK
2. How can we address another "blog" for BlogDetails.class,
BlogCategory.class, BlogCategoryDetails.class ?

Anyone can help me?