Sorry I forgot,
*myblog* can be changes, because there would be a lot of blog there
(eg: *myblog,
yourblog, testblog*), the we can get the value from the database.

i use */blog* mount path and get the parameter next to it, */blog/myblog* it
means shows blog page for *"myblog"*, */blog/yourblog* shows blog page for *
"yourblog"* simply by query from database "select * from blogentry where
blogname = 'yourblog' "

So thats why the only path to mount is *"/blog"*

Any idea?