simply mounted a page onto "/blog" and giving it a constructor that
takes pageparameters will let you handle
/blog/param1/value1/param2/value2 urls.

if you want to handle /blog/value1/value2/value3/value4 urls you can
mount the page with IndexedParamUrlCodingStrategy. Its javadoc will
explain how to access those values.

-igor