Hi Igor,
Thx for replying. I know (or maybe I'm wrong), but I want same mountPath for
a different class based on it's parameter. I see several things like this on
ruby, I can do this too on Grails, I wonder how to do this on Wicket.

*http://localhost/app/blog/myblog* -> it go to Blog.class
*http://localhost/app/blog/myblog/201* -> go to BlogDetails.class which open
blog entry with ID 201
*http://localhost/app/blog/myblog/category* -> go to BlogCategory.class
which shows list of categories for myblob
*http://localhost/app/blog/myblog/category/22*2 -> go to
BlogCategoryDetails.class which shows details of category with ID 222 or
view all blog entry based on category 222

all the url using "blog" mountPath, but it use different class to process