Rolling my own seems like a pretty heavyweight solution. The control for the
most part is fine. (Though the lack of any year change ability is a
significant drawback)

What I'm trying to find out is whether anyone else is having any trouble
with the YUI datepicker in IE7 or IE8 when used within a Table or TreeTable.
Thanks

John