Hi,

Try to play with z-index css value; increase it, and it should bring the calendar control above the other parts of the table. We are also using the YUI calendar widget inside a table, see this page on JavaForge: http://www.javaforge.com/proj/tracker/submitNew.do?tracker_id=5407. (Sorry guys for showing a struts page here ;-).

The calendar markup is wrapped in a <span class="calOuterContainer">...</span>. The relevan css is:

/* "relative" puts the calendar where the container is on screen */
.calOuterContainer {
   position: relative;
   z-index:20;
   /* holy hack for IE6 scrollbar bug on relative positioned controller
       see: http://www.positioniseverything.net/explorer/unscrollable.html
   */
   height: 1%;
}

I hope that helps,
Zoltan

John MacEnri írta:
Rolling my own seems like a pretty heavyweight solution. The control for the
most part is fine. (Though the lack of any year change ability is a
significant drawback)

What I'm trying to find out is whether anyone else is having any trouble
with the YUI datepicker in IE7 or IE8 when used within a Table or TreeTable.
Thanks

John