Hi,

just to close this off in case it's of use to anyone else.

I gave up trying to get the DatePicker working from within a
wicket-extensions TreeTable (v1.4.2) in IE.
Instead I downloaded and used the new TableTree component from
http://code.google.com/p/wicket-tree/
(Thanks to Sven Meier)
This gives me pretty much the same functionality I had been using with the
wicket-extensions TreeTable, but now the DatePicker is working fine.

I think it's something to do with how IE handles <div>. The wicket-tree
markup.

I found the new TableTree very natural in terms of the simplicity of the
tree model is uses (ITreeProvider) and my model objects at each node don't
have to implement a heavy TreeNode interface or be wrapped some
implementation of it.

The only drawback of TableTree was due to my own lack of experience of CSS.
I had to do a lot of the styling myself, whereas I was happy with what came
out of the box with extensions TreeTable.

Is this wicket-tree TableTree component going to be incorporated into
wicket-extensions? It seems like a good idea to drop the dependency on Swing
TreeModel etc.

Regards

John