Great, thanks Ralf.

That'll give me plenty of stuff to digest.

I'm not against looking at bad Wicket usage either, I don't need to
see just best practices. The pitfalls of Wicket used in the wild are
also interesting.

I'm largely sold on the premise of Wicket, though I'd be concerned if
you guys advised that too many of these open source projects were poor
representations -- if it's too hard for an average developer to write
decent Wicket code, then that's a red flag for sure. (Not trying to
troll with that statement, but I'd expect more 'good' projects than
'bad'.)

Thanks again,
Dave