Hi,
i've been working with Wicket for a while.
It is not my primary job, but i've implemented some ideas at http://www.xaloon.org/blog such as: * enhanced @MountPage annotation in order to generate sitemap.xml for google, dynamic menu with spring security
* VirtualPageFactory - to mount panels as pages
* other additional stuff
Currently i am working on open source sports betting component:
http://www.xaloon.org/blog/xaloon-sports-betting-open-source-sports-component-for-apache-wicket
First release may be found at http://www.leenle.com

Since it is my first email to this group this might sound like introduction of myself :)

Dave B wrote:
Hi,

I'm in the process of evaluating Wicket (after an arduous JSF project,
that has made us re-evaluate our web platform.)

I've read Wicket in Action and whole bunch of blog and mailing list
posts, done some proof-of-concept work and am now interested in
reading source code from a project using Wicket, since I want to see
Wicket in the wild. I know Artifactory uses Wicket, but their
Subversion access instructions seem to be out of date.

Does anyone know of an open source project using Wicket, so that I can
peruse the source code?

Many thanks,
Dave

--