eHour is using Wicket (1.3, not yet migrated to 1.4). Site at http://www.ehour.nl/ with the svn repo at
http://svn.te-con.nl/repos/ehour/trunk

Dave B wrote:
Hi,

I'm in the process of evaluating Wicket (after an arduous JSF project,
that has made us re-evaluate our web platform.)

I've read Wicket in Action and whole bunch of blog and mailing list
posts, done some proof-of-concept work and am now interested in
reading source code from a project using Wicket, since I want to see
Wicket in the wild. I know Artifactory uses Wicket, but their
Subversion access instructions seem to be out of date.

Does anyone know of an open source project using Wicket, so that I can
peruse the source code?

Many thanks,
Dave