I'm currently trying to build an OSGi Enterprise stack using Wicket and
Apache Aries, and I have a couple of questions and suggestions:

1) Why does the official Wicket artifact include a Dynamic-Import: *
header? This should only be used as a last resort...

2) I'd like to @Inject OSGi services into Wicket components using an
IComponentInstantiationListener - is there a ready-to-go extension I
could use?

3) If not, would it be a good idea to create a wicket-osgi extension as
part of Wicket or Wicketstuff?

Regarding 1), I would assume that wrapping the bundle class loader
of the user's application in an IClassResolver and registering it in
Application.init() would do the trick, or doesn't it?

As for 2) and 3), I wrote similar bridges both for CDI and Spring, building on wicket-ioc, so I do have an idea of what it takes, but of course I don't want to reinvent the wheel.

Best regards,
Harald