On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 10:57 AM, Harald Wellmann
<harald.wellm...@gmx.de> wrote:
> I'm currently trying to build an OSGi Enterprise stack using Wicket and
> Apache Aries, and I have a couple of questions and suggestions:
>
> 1) Why does the official Wicket artifact include a Dynamic-Import: *
> header? This should only be used as a last resort...

because the OSGI spec does not handle serialization.

wicket serializes a page that has a reference to component from bundle B
later, wicket deserializes the page, it needs to deserialize component
that came from bundle B so it needs access to the classloader from
bundle B.

-igor