i think the frameworks should track this. this way wicket can track
what it is serializing and when it is letting it go. jetty can keep
track of what it has in its http session.

the serialization bundle should provide a way for bundles to tell it
"i am holding on to class A from bundle B" and i no longer care about
class C from bundle D"

-igor