wicket-bundle appears to be simply using assembly plugin to mash all the jars
together.

I haven't tested it yet, but I believe
https://github.com/topping/wicket/commit/b120bdd4e6b7b085f2644aab1f77b3d40558c967
 is a better solution.

Haven't found OsgiClassResolver yet, but it's late here and I'm going to bed.