Hi,
I read this old post to solve the my same problem:

-------------------------------
I'm using Wicket 1.5.3, an application with a number of tabbed panels.

My application's url is, lets say http://localhost:9080/context/

When I enter this URL, the browse immediately changes this to
http://localhost:9080/context/?0

I don't want that!!

When I enter userdata and switch some tabs, nothing happens, but when I hit
F5 the URL changes to
http://localhost:9080/context/?9 or another number, depending on my
activity.
I don't want that!!
I read this suggested link:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8081143/components-not-reloading-on-url-change-in-wicket-1-5-2
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8135755/wicket-1-5-new-urls/8139152#8139152

BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND TO SOLVE THE SIMPLE PROBLEM!

I tried to change from

String id = inparams.get("id").toString();

    RequestCycle requestCycle = RequestCycle.get();
    Request request = requestCycle.getRequest();
    IRequestParameters irp = request.getRequestParameters();
    String id = irp.getParameterValue("id").toString();

BUT NOTHING CHANGED!

Please Help me, in this stupid wicket issue.

Thank you