Create a class NoVersionMount:

/**
 * Provides a mount strategy that drops the version number from
 * stateful page urls.
 */
public class NoVersionMount extends MountedMapper {
    public NoVersionMount(String path, Class<? extends
        IRequestablePage> pageClass) {
        super(path, pageClass, new PageParametersEncoder());
    }

    @Override protected void encodePageComponentInfo(Url url,
        PageComponentInfo info)
    {
        // do nothing so that component info does not get
        // rendered in url
    }

    @Override public Url mapHandler(IRequestHandler
        requestHandler)
    {
        if (requestHandler instanceof
            ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler) {
            return null;
        } else {
            return super.mapHandler(requestHandler);

And mount your pages using that mounted mapper, e.g.:

mount(new NoVersionMount("myPage", MyPage.class));

Cheers, Gerrit