On 2012-03-19 02:46, Paolo wrote:
I support you! I implemented class NoVersionMount thanks to pointbreak in my MainApplication. And It will be my template for future app. But to do it, I needed to understood the problem, check on google, read a lot of pages, without found a solution, so post the question here, and after 3 post, got a right reply for me. Why an wicket user have to do all this???? Why not, wicket use the NoVersionMount as default Mount? Like in wicket 1.4. And implement an VersionMount as an alternative for developer?
I actually like this change so far. I can finally tell, that my page is stetefull just by looking at the link and ask myself question - if I really care so much about the clean link for this page, may be it should be stateless in a first place?

And why is ?0 such a big problem? It does not cause problems sending links.
Is there any real proof of google indexing problems so far?