Paul Bors wrote:
> Yes, but how would that affect other projects that do expect the CSS to be
> applied to the LI or SPAN?
> Come to think about it, I could very simple replace the content of both with
> my own panels right?
>
> I think this is a project specific requirement

I just want to add my voice that it's not a project specific
requirement, but a sound design change that resolves a design bug.

That a CSS class applies both to LI and to below-SPAN element, is
clearly not appropriate for almost all situations. The proposed
change even keeps that, for backward-compatibility.

Of course, one can subclass FeedbackPanel and sustitute the HTML
code. We do it in all projects. But this is a workaround for a bug
in Wicket's HTML/CSS/interface design, and not a to-be-continued asset.

Just my 0.03€ (adjusted for inflation),
Joachim