Hi Ernesto, Hi Martin,

Thank you very much for your inputs!! Then, I agree on the architecture,
and will generalize this, as part of the upgrade to jQuery UI 1.10.

@Ernesto, glad to read you like the demo app! :) I would like to redesign
it in a little bit more sexy way, but I don't do what I want with the
time... (unfortunately)
What does prevent you to make a demo of wiquery components? Lack of time?
Or is it a technical issue? (your server seems to be IIS7 - with a nice 404
at root by the way)
If this is this second case, and if you do not have your own server
already, maybe can I host your webapp if you need/wish... Feel free to
contact me in PM about this.

Best regards,
Sebastien.