Hi,

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 7:55 AM, Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 7:31 AM, Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <
> reier...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 12:38 AM, Sebastien <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Pieter,
> > >
> > > I added the ResizablePanel component and deployed the snapshot release
> > > (wicket-jquery-ui-core-6.2.1-SNAPSHOT)
> > >
> > > You may find how it works on the demo site:
> > > http://www.7thweb.net/wicket-jquery-ui/resizable/ResizablePanelPage
> > >

> > IMHO, it would make more sense to have that feature as a behavior instead
> > of a panel... that way you are not forcing an inheritance. On wiquery
> this
> > is done as an "adapter" that is passed to a behavior.
> >

> There is a behavior is as well:
> http://www.7thweb.net/wicket-jquery-ui/resizable/DefaultResizablePage

Yes I have looked at the behavior example as well... but behavior does seem
to support (at least at the example) to plug in anything to make it listen
to resize call backs. Maybe it does and it isn't shown at the code...

Well my point is that it makes more sense to have this as "an adapter"
added to a behavior than having a panel. E.g. You a have a data table that
you want to make resizable and want to remember new sizes at server side...
Panel won't help you there.