>>BTW with some many of you having issues with the new site, there's probably
 >>something wrong with it (would be interesting to know how many newcomers
 >>have an issue with it compared to people who knew the old site).
Actually, I dig the new site.  Skin-wise, it's a lot smoother than albatross;
and yeah it's good to see a solid move forward to highlight the new xwiki
concept.

Layout-wise, it's almost perfect.  The only thing I'm uneasy about is, how easy
it is to download any product; but not finding out how to use it best.