> I guess what I'm trying to understand right now is why is it difficult
> to pick the product for which to read documentation about. Would you
> have any insight into this?

        I would say that it might be difficult to see the differences between
the products. I mean, when do we have to look into "Enterprise" and when
do we have to look into "Platform"? It is not always very clear to guess
which features belong to what (for a newcomer, at least, but isn't the
newcomer the target of the website?).

        So maybe what should be explored is a way to make more clear, in one
page, what are exactly the differences between the products.

        Hope this helps...