From: users-boun...@xwiki.org [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of
Ludovic Dubost
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 11:42 PM
To: XWiki Users
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] Extended ToDo Application

We have a Task Manager we have done in our internal Wiki.  It has the
sequential number feature. It also also to link a task to a page in the
Wiki. It also includes notifications and panels.

Here is an export that is pretty raw for review. With a little bit of
work it could be made available as a download.

We could improve it with the LiveTable grid

Ludovic

Ludovic Dubost
Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/
XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com