From: users-boun...@xwiki.org [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of
Ludovic Dubost
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 10:33 AM
To: XWiki Users
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] Extended ToDo Application

Right.. I think it's the right thing to do to work on this application...

Michael Beetz a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to go back to my original post, see below.  I am using the
> TaskManagerApplication today.  However what's going on?  I've discovered that
> there is slightly a bit more development on the ToDo then on the TaskMananger.
>
> Some open issues for the TaskManager:
> - My post Jan, 3rd "org.hibernate.QueryException: expecting ''', found '<EOF>'

I think it's this query that causes issue. It could be a database issue:

select obj.name,prop1.value||' '||prop2.value from BaseObject as obj,
StringProperty as prop1, StringProperty as prop2,  IntegerProperty as
prop where obj.className='XWiki.XWikiUsers' and obj.id=prop1.id.id and
prop1.id.name='first_name' and obj.id=prop2.id.id and
prop2.id.name='last_name'  and obj.id=prop.id.id and
prop.id.name='active' and prop.value=1 order by 2

it 's in the IssueClass. You can modify it to:

select obj.name,prop1.value from BaseObject as obj, StringProperty as
prop1, StringProperty as prop2,  IntegerProperty as prop where
obj.className='XWiki.XWikiUsers' and obj.id=prop1.id.id and
prop1.id.name='first_name' and obj.id=prop2.id.id and
prop2.id.name='last_name'  and obj.id=prop.id.id and
prop.id.name='active' and prop.value=1 order by 2

to check if this is the case.
> - I am able to maintain tasks (setting the status, reporter, editing the main
> texts ...) using the object editor only.  It fails using WYSIWYG

What error are you getting ?

> - The usage of comments only for the documentation of progress is a bit poor

What would you like to see there ?

> - Syntax 2.0

We need to have our Intranet upgraded to 1.8.4 to get this done.

Ludovic