Michael Beetz a écrit :
> Hi Ludovic,
>
> - Yes, it's the query, now it's showing the first name only - that's not
> really fine for a German environment ;-)

Use

concat(prop1.value, ' ', prop2.value)

This is the way it should have written to be standard..

> - Editing a task leads not really to an error - the WYSIWYG just shows
> #includeForm("TasksCode.IssueClassSheet")

Ok I get it. To get wysisyg you should not use the Edit / Wysiwyg but
the normal "Edit" which will lead to "Edit inline".
To have wysiwyg go into the IssueClass and set the field that should get
wysiwyg to be forced as wysiwyg

> - The comment window allows pure wiki (1.0) code only.  It's not very
> comfortable for normal users to handle links, pictures and other elements.

For now we cannot really switch to Syntax 2.0. We will need 1.9 to
handle that.

Ludovic