Hi Peter,

i will send you the sample document directly so as not to spam the alias.

Thanks. I received your file and tested it both on XE 2.0.3 and XE snapshot
and it worked without issue.

However, I must ask you to do one more experiment to nail down this issue.
Sorry about having to ask for this much but this is because I cannot locally
reproduce your issue.

This is what you have to do:

1. Download
http://jodconverter.googlecode.com/files/jodconverter-3.0-beta-2-dist.zip

2. Extract this zip file into (say) $JOD_CONVERTER_HOME

3. Go inside $JOD_CONVERTER_HOME/lib and issue the following command:

java -jar jodconverter-3.0-beta-2.jar /path/to/sample.doc
/a/path/to/sample.html

The second path is a non-existent one and it is important that the target
extension is "html".

4. Report your observations into the mailing list. (Whether sample.doc was
successfully imported into html and whether output images look fine).

Thanks for your time & patience :)

- Asiri