Hi,

to translate texts into a more correct german I extracted
ApplicationResources_de.properties to WEB_INF/lib.
This seems to work. I am willing to share this with others, however, it would
took days when I am using the i10n.xwiki.org facility.

However, some translation I did not found. One of them comes up when trying to
login.
In the last line of the dialog the texts are still in english "Forgot your
username or password".
This text is NOT part of the property file.
Where is the place to translate this texts?

Stefan Bachert