Hi Kaya,

On 08/09/2010 06:23 PM, Kaya Saman wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> finally after managing to get XWiki installed on my FreeBSD system I am
> trying to create a tree where information will go under according to the
> specific type and heading:
>
> Basically what I'm after it this:
>
> Main ->  Howto's ->  FreeBSD
>                                   Solaris
>                                   OpenSolaris
>                                   Linux
>
> So far I managed to get the desired affect by: creating a new space
> called Howto's and then linking in the rest of the items as pages
> spanning downwards from the main root in the tree.... is this correct or
> can I created spaces within spaces??
>

> Also I am wondering how to centrally align a table? I have attempted the
> following syntax as I couldn't find any graphic buttons on the editor to
> perform the task:

The buttons to align text are disabled by default, but you can enable
them easily by following
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/FAQ/EnableAligntoolbaronWYSIWYGeditor (let
me know is something is not clear enough).

Now, even if you enable the align tool bar, you still won't be able to
center the table, because the alignment will affect the table cells and
not the table itself. In order to center the table you have to :

> (% style="table-align=center" %)

(% style="margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto" %)

Hope this helps,
Marius