Hi Kaya,

On 09/03/2010 11:58 AM, Kaya Saman wrote:
> Hi Marius,
>
> I just attempted to enable the justify toolbar and the text color
> toolbar and so far I did this:
>
> Changed the plugin statement to include:
>
> plugins: '$xwiki.getXWikiPreference("wysiwyg.plugins", "submit line
> separator text *color justify* list indent hi
>
> and the toolbar statement to include:
>
> toolbar: '$xwiki.getXWikiPreference("wysiwyg.toolbar", "bold italic
> underline strikethrough | subscript superscript | unorderedlist
> orderedlist | outdent indent | undo redo | hr symbol | *backcolor*")',
>
> am using XWiki 2.0 however, and currently the only thing that actually
> made it on the WYSIWYG editor is a little box saying "highlight text"
> which changes background color but that's it??

As written on
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/WysiwygEditor#HEnabletoolbarfeatures

tool bar features are provided by plugins. To enable a tool bar feature
to have to:

1. Make sure the plugin that provides the feature is loaded, i.e. the
name of the plugin is listed in the "plugins" configuration parameter.

2. Make sure the feature is placed on the tool bar, i.e. the name of the
feature is listed in the "toolbar" configuration parameter.

You did the first step correctly but you haven't completed the second
one. You added only "backcolor" feature to the tool bar. Here
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/WysiwygEditor#HPluginsandFeatures

you can find what features provides each plugin. So to have justify
features on the tool bar you have to add "justifyleft justifycenter
justifyright justifyfull". Also, color plugin provides "forecolor"
besides "backcolor" so you should add it too.

Hope this helps,
Marius