Many thanks Marius!! Although I sent this email a long time ago what
seems now??

I got round this by using html tables:

{{html}}

Central alignment doesn't work for some reason but left and right align
do work fine however!!

Many thanks for the link. I will be sure to check it out soon.....

Regards,

Kaya